Terms and conditions to use website www.SalesML.net.
Last updated [24th of Nov, 2021]
The purpose of website www.salesML.net is a support to management of B2B Sales Excellence using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and other software techniques.
A list of Account Terms:
- You must be a human to create an account. Automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide a valid email address.
- Do not share your password with others.
- Users with free account can use all services, generally available at the time of sign up, including team’s pipeline views, changes in Product lists etc.
- Users with free account can have access up to 30 sales opportunities.
- You may not have more than one free account.
- You alone are responsible for your account and anything that happens while you are signed in to or using your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your account and password secure.
- For free use of the Website – if you have not logged into Website for 3 months or more, your account and all your data will be permanently deleted, maybe without notification.
- You will promptly notify us if you become aware of any unauthorized access to our Service through your account, including any unauthorized use of your password or account.
- You will not attempt to disrupt or tamper with Website in ways that could harm our Service, to place undue burden on our servers through automated means, or to access Website in ways that exceed your authorization.
- We may suspend your user account or temporarily disable access to Website in the event of any suspected illegal (i.e. hacking and similar) activity or requests by law enforcement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICES FROM Salvirt IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS-AND-AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. Salvirt EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Salvirt MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. USE OF ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM, MOBILE TELEPHONE, WIRELESS DEVICE OR DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER WRITTEN OR ORAL, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Salvirt, ITS EMPLOYEES OR REPRESENTATIVES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
Limitation of Liability
YOU AGREE THAT Salvirt SHALL, IN NO EVENT, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, EVEN IF Salvirt BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Salvirt’s ENTIRE LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY SERVICE, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, EXCEED THE FEES PAID BY YOU TOWARDS SUCH SERVICE from Salvirt.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Salvirt, its owners, officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have used the Services in violation of another party’s rights, in violation of any law, in violations of any provisions of the Terms, or any other claim related to your use of the Services, except where such use is authorized by Salvirt.
Supplemental terms and conditions or documents may be posted on the Website from time to time. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes or modifications to these Terms at any time and for any reason.